Info | Festa del Torrone 2023
HOW TO GET THERE BY MOTORHOME
There are two parking solutions:
Camping Parco al Po ⛺️
In order to access the Camping, during the Nougat Festival, you must make a reservation through the form at http://campingcremona.it/ or by e-mail by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating
- first name,
- last name,
- cell phone,
- day of arrival,
- day of departure,
- number of pitches requested.Camping Parco al Po was born in a fenced and video-monitored area that hosts 56 pitches for camper area equipped with small columns and energy and water connection, a loading and unloading area (camper service), structure with showers and toilets also for disabled people and pleasant common structure with reception and refreshment service.Cost of €1 per hour including services, fully automated system. Showers work for a fee (€ 0.50 for two minutes of showering).Tourist tax € 1.50 per night per person (does not apply for persons under 14 years).More information at http://campingcremona.it/Address: Via del Sale, 60/a – Cremona
Piazzale Atleti Azzurri d’Italia 🚎
An additional 400-seat space has been set up in Piazzale Atleti Azzurri D’Italia. The area is not equipped, but will be manned from 5 p.m. Friday to 1 p.m. Sunday for both weekends of the Nougat Festival.
Reservations are not required.
Cost for parking (under confirmation) is:
- € 20 for campers arriving on Friday and Saturday
- € 10 for campers arriving on SundayFor more information we answer 340.8420465 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Connection from Camping Parco to the Po or from Piazzale Azzurri d’Italia to the Nougat Festival:
- On foot: 20-25 minutes by walking along Via del Sale and Corso Vittorio Emanuele
- By Bus: from Piazzale Azzurri d’Italia. Tickets can also be purchased at Camping Parco al Po or at the camper service point in Piazzale Azzurri d’ItaliaCamper Service can be done at Camping Parco al Po at a cost of 3 euros (it is free, however, for campers staying at the campsite)